Saturday, June 29, 2013

I think those electric wheelchairs would make good commuting transport?

Question by pete the pirate: I think those electric wheelchairs would make good commuting transport?
They have a range of about 30km. They could be charged up during the day at work. If powered by nuclear, solar, or hydro power there would be a great reduction in greenhouse gas as freeway fulls of cars would not be needed on the daily commute. I realise they would need minor adaptions for weather. What do others think?


Best answer:

Answer by gomanyes562
I think you're high.



Add your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. It actually could work.I see a lot of segways in downtown Albuquerque and in the Shopping Malls as well. Since the Southwest is a dry climate generally,I couldn't see how it wouldn't work,to be able to go 5 times faster than the average pedestrian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well in some cities they are not allowed on the street
    yet other cities they arent allowed on the sidewalk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the wave of the future to me.

    ReplyDelete