Tuesday, June 11, 2013

How can I stop being embarassed by my obese mom?

Question by bmr: How can I stop being embarassed by my obese mom?
I live with my mom and she's very obese. She uses an electric wheelchair because she has problems walking and almost everything she eats is fast food. Every time I go some where with her people stare at her and sometimes even laugh. What do I do? I tried convincing her to lose weight but she wont. Help me


Best answer:

Answer by S
tell her that your worried about her health and that if she dosnt lose weight she is gonna leave the world quicker...that will hit her hard,



Add your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. oh this is a tough one but why dont u guys check with a doctor to make a diet to help her lose weight. And just ignore those ppl laughing Karma will kick in

    Hope this helped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone trying to lost weight fast should look into the Acai Berry. It is one of the most nutritional foods on earth. The high vitamins and anti-oxidents in Acai contributes to rapid weight loss.

    ReplyDelete