Saturday, June 8, 2013

Is it just me who gets really angry at obese people?

Question by Chrissy_NOMNOM: Is it just me who gets really angry at obese people?
I always feel so annoyed (if they have no medical condition that made them obese), they clog up the health system and hospitals, all because more food goes in, than comes out!
Is it really so difficult to eat healthily and exercise?

And the whole 'I can't walk because I'm fat, so I will use electric wheelchairs.'
Somehow that doesn't make sense to me..

Is this just me being out of order, or do people agree with me?


Best answer:

Answer by I showed up..
You should take a yellow and green pill to calm your nerves....



What do you think? Answer below!

8 comments:

  1. I get annoyed at them in daily life. They take forever at fast food places, drive slow, everything is slow

    ReplyDelete
  2. only when they trample me a t the buffet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are being an insensitive prig...who cares what you think?!? Angry? What right have you to get angry? I don't get angry at people for being stupid when I'm not, or having children (talk about a waste of time and money there) when I don't, or a thousand other things that are absolutely none of my business. None of yours, either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It isn't MY fault that food tastes so good!

    *Runs away crying*

    ReplyDelete
  5. its because you touch your self at night

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KNOW, ITS A BIT LIKE SMOKING
    AND THEY DENY THEMSELVES QUALITY OF LIFE FOR A PIES/CAKES
    AND THEN THEIR FAMILY HAS TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR HEART ALL THE TIME

    OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE: GET YOUR WILL POWER ON !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depends on what they r doing.
    There is one who has a locker next to mine...always takes up room. No pun intended

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh electric wheelchairs. Go to a Walmart in the South and the whole store will be on electric wheel chairs. Even the people who aren't elderly or obese. Anyway, the thing that annoys me is when they complain about being so fat but then they eat 5 big macs in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete