Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My electric wheelchair won't fit thru the doors at WalMart and they can't transfer me to a scooter- What to do?

Question by Perry N: My electric wheelchair won't fit thru the doors at WalMart and they can't transfer me to a scooter- What to do?
Due to my weight, and girth, they can't lift me onto one of those scooters either and my wheelchair is too wide to fit through the doors. How can I go back to shopping at Wal-Mart?


Best answer:

Answer by itsfai
Try www.walmart.com or any other Dept. stores. Maybe a Walmart with wider doors in the neighbourhood.

All the best!

Fai!



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. The answer is obvious, but I don't want to embarrass you or sound cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue them for not having the required handicapped access and do a lot of other disabled people a favor at the same time.

    ReplyDelete