Monday, June 3, 2013

Please introduce me some famous and global “Electric wheelchair and scooter magazine” in Europe or in Germany.

Question by treewangg: Please introduce me some famous and global “Electric wheelchair and scooter magazine” in Europe or in Germany.
I have a business trip in Europe.
Please introduce me some famous and global “Electric wheelchair and scooter magazine” in Europe or in Germany. Or some Rehab magazine about “Electric wheelchair and scooter”
And please tell me where can I buy the magazine.

Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by gentlesoul
I did a little search and a magazine called 'Slate' was mentioned. Seems like there's a lot of people selling--it would be easy to get a bunch of catalogs. Also there are some articles in other magazines, probably for elderly or handicapped. Just do some more research. Probably can subscribe through the Internet too, or find an 800 number.
Don't forget the public library--ask the librarian to help you find articles.
Live well and do good.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment