Thursday, June 6, 2013

Why were the people in electric wheelchairs trying to run me over?

Question by kid12: Why were the people in electric wheelchairs trying to run me over?
When I was walking to class today two people with the wheelchairs ran me over on my foot. I was walking normally until they started to come towards me and I was trying to get away from them but they followed me and ran me over! And now my feet hurt so much and there's a big bruise on my right foot.
I was watching where I was going.


Best answer:

Answer by Misfire
You should have slapped them behind the head.



Give your answer to this question below!

4 comments:

  1. well the only thing i can say is that you probably provoked them
    or you just got in their way by accident

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keηηα bαb¥ ♥♥June 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM

    hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, myself and I ♥June 6, 2013 at 9:12 AM

    I know it hurts, it's happend to me too. But you have to think about what life is like for them. They find it hard use toilets, can't go up stairs unless they have a stair lift and have to struggle to get down corridors and in small places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You probably got in their way.

    ReplyDelete