Thursday, May 30, 2013

What is a Hardship Liscense and can I get one in North Carolina?

Question by t.hyde@sbcglobal.net: What is a Hardship Liscense and can I get one in North Carolina?
My mom is disabled, she has Multiple Sclerosis(idk if i spelt it right)and its so bad she cant even walk,she needs help just standing up. She spends her entire day in her "jazzy" electric wheelchair. My stepdad is and ass and sits around all day, he contributes nothing.I read something online about a hardship liscense. Can someone tell me what it is and if i can get on in NC.


Best answer:

Answer by Tom J
NC does not issue hardship drivers licenses.



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. They do issue them and I found a website........


    http://lawdigest.uslegal.com/drivers-hardship-license-law/general/6364/



    I hope I helped.

    ReplyDelete