Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I was out this morning in my electric wheelchair scooter and I came across a homeless beggar asking for money?

Question by Olga: I was out this morning in my electric wheelchair scooter and I came across a homeless beggar asking for money?
I asked him if he knew Jesus and he rudely said he was an atheist and didn't believe any of that ...well, I can't say the word he used. I ran over his foot as I put it in high gear. Back in my day, people were not rude like that. Are all atheists rude like that?


Best answer:

Answer by Accept the Truth
Only to old ladies in Hoverounds.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. nope...people in general are rude..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well considering god gave him a crappy life....i dont blame him
    would you still believe in god if you were in his shoes....ohh...he probably wasnt wearing any....are all old people as grumpy and rude as you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever in ChristMay 14, 2013 at 6:47 AM

    Not all of them are like that. One of my teachers in our school is an atheist and she is a nice person. The beggar that was asking for money lost all hope and just gave up, he didn't know where to turn to. Let us pray for this man and that he will find Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait a minute here. I am a Christian and I will say that you are the one that was rude. He just told you that he did not believe, and you ran over his foot and put it in high gear? I pray that you are a troll, and am just trying to be funny (which by the way it isn't)- but if you aren't SHAME ON YOU. What would the God you claim to believe in say about your behavior?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every last one of us!

    ReplyDelete