Monday, July 1, 2013

Would you girls date a guy in a wheelchair?

Question by : Would you girls date a guy in a wheelchair?
Im curious if girls would even date a guy in a wheelchair. Honest answers please.
I'm sweet and kind
I'm 15 yrs old
I'm in an electric wheelchair because I have a muscle disease.
Girls have told me I'm cute
I have above average intelligence
I'm really shy


Best answer:

Answer by Holly
Be more open and outgoing, it will help people relax around you more. It's hard to not be shy, but people often feel like they don't know how to approach someone who is in a wheelchair.
And for the record, my boss and her husband have been happily married for 20 years and he has been wheelchairbound since they met for the same reason. Love is love, and will be able to look over any faults.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I am a lot like you only I can walk....no offense there's nothing wrong with that, but if I were you I would go out with you as long as you were fun to be around and we got along, if girls don't date you because of a freakin wheel chair they're spoiled shallow brats
    Good luck
    Please answer mine now
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjPJbvXAElwbldjsIN0bGETsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110828204051AA2CIVI

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, If the Girl wont date you for how you move around than that must not be a smart girl, this society has come to you have to like some one by their looks, but no its opposite you like someone because of whats inside them not outside, what matters is personality, most "handsome" guys are the rudest i have seen and most average guys are the nicest of all. So what im saying is look for a girl who would like your for whats "inside" not outside. i hope i helped

    ReplyDelete