Wednesday, July 10, 2013

building a website to solicit donations to purchase electric wheelchair how to do it?

Question by kevin: building a website to solicit donations to purchase electric wheelchair how to do it?
I had a stroke an need a mobility scooter to get out of the house. My only insurance is Medicaid an it will not cover it. I want to sit up a website to ask for donations to purchase one. I have limited computer knowledge thus I need advise on the cheapest, easiest way to set up the site and accept donations online from credit cards. Any advise is greatly appreciated.


Best answer:

Answer by Holy Moly
First, I don't think a website is your answer... not at all. Second, because you have limited experience with computers. then you have a mountain to climb. The "Dummies" series books has a book on setting up a free web site



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment