Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Will my weight stop me from riding the rides in Disney World?

Question by bmr: Will my weight stop me from riding the rides in Disney World?
My husband and I want to take our kids on a vacation to Disney World. The only problem is that I'm overweight (I weigh about 350 pounds). What I want to know is, am I too heavy to go on the rides in Disney World, and will I be able to fit comfortably in the rides? And also, will I be able to rent an electric scooter in the park, because I'm a little concerned about all the walking. Thanks for answering :)


Best answer:

Answer by Bryan
H.Y.B.Y.F



Give your answer to this question below!

6 comments:

  1. omg you weigh a lot. holy shit how much does Your husband way? and yea it will be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, because everyone gets the same tightness in a ride and it will be very tight on fat people, skip the rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it, but I think so. trying losing a little weight and go next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends on the ride. You will not be able to do anything like Space Mountain since that ride has very limited space. However, there are many rides such as the Haunted Mansion that should be no problem. Also, remember that in addition to the rides there are also many shows at the parks that you can all attend, not to mention the parades at each park.

    And yes you can rent an electric scooter at Disney World. The cost is $ 50.00 USD per day plus a $ 20.00 USD refundable security deposit for ECVs (electronic conveyance vehicles) at Theme Parks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. check out site below for help on this issue and many other tips and info on WDW


    many people can not walk WDW. it is huge. that info is at below site too

    ReplyDelete