Sunday, July 28, 2013

Had a bad fall off my horse yesterday?

Question by : Had a bad fall off my horse yesterday?
I have difficulty walking and can't get up due to extensive bruising on my back, knees and arms. I have a big school and can't afford to be having time off. How can I get around without walking? I thought of a wheelchair, but am not sure how I can get one? I live in New Zealand.


Best answer:

Answer by Dr Jay
Look in yellow pages or call your pharmacy, they might be able to help you find a wheelchair.



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Well, there are plenty of places to get a wheelchair online and I am sure there are a number of places in your community as well. I would check to see if there are any medical supply stores nearby first though. That way, you can at least try some of the different options and then go back and find the best deal online.

    If you can't find any local stores, call up a local doctor or the hospital and find out where the nearest store is.

    You might also be able to find a used wheelchair if you look in the local classifieds.

    Another option would be to use a mobility scooter or an electric wheelchair, which are basically motorized wheelchairs. Of course, that tends to be a lot more expensive.

    ReplyDelete