Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Is it rude for someone in a electric wheelchair to run my feet over?

Question by Hugh: Is it rude for someone in a electric wheelchair to run my feet over?
I feel sorry for handicapped people who are in a wheelchair but sometimes when I am walking by them or if I am on the bus, they would run my feet over with the electric wheelchair and not watch where they are going!!!!! So is that still rude of them?! I don’t care if they are in a wheelchair and handicapped or not, that doesn’t give them the right to not watch what they are doing?! Its called having manners.


Best answer:

Answer by Brenda
Well say what you have written to he : she



What do you think? Answer below!

9 comments:

  1. What the hell kind of question is this. You wasted time typing it and wasted people's time to have them read it. Of course it's rude for someone to run your toes over. You should smack the shit out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't make fun of them. They probably can't move their neck or your foot is so tiny just like your dick.

    Telling them to have manners? What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can speak up to them about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can speak up to them by saying "WHATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. In their mind you are in the wrong, you can move out the way and you should always give way to a wheel chair user electric or other wise, my bum
    They are arrogant, self important, obnoxious, bullying, self righteous, aggressive, never wrong people I have ever come across
    If you go up to them in a shop and say excuse me could you move so i can get a magazine off a shelf, you'll get aload of abuse back and all you want is a magazine, they are
    I'm going to get banned again but its true

    ReplyDelete
  6. if they're doing it on purpose, then yes
    if not, they should still apoligise

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes it is rude. If they realize what they have done they should apologize. If they don't seem to realize, you may say excuse me, you just ran me over, please try to be more careful. If they ignore you or give you a rude response, just walk away. Don't stoop to their level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its just an accident they are not doing on purpose
    plus if you see them coming
    why don't YOU move out the way?

    ReplyDelete